What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies may also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which Web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising “banner” to get there.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security , facilitate functionalities (videos, social networks…).
- Personalization cookies: Personalization cookies allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analytical cookies: Analysis cookies are those used to carry out anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow user activity to be measured and navigation profiles to be created with the objective of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces on the web. In addition, these cookies can be for personalized advertising and thus allow the management of web advertising spaces based on user behavior and browsing habits, from which their profile is obtained and allow the advertising displayed in the user’s browser to be customized. user or other profiles and social networks of the user.
According to their duration:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the Web page and are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal until they are manually deleted or the duration period established for said cookie has expired.
According to their ownership:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Ownership: own cookie
Data collected: Stores the current language
Activation or deactivation of cookies
We inform you that you can activate or deactivate cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings – Show advanced options – Privacy – Content settings – support.google.com
- Firefox: Tools – Options – Privacy – History – Custom Settings – support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Settings – windows.microsoft.com
- Opera: Tools – Preferences – Edit preferences – Cookies – www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Safari: Preferences – Security – www.apple.com
- Edge: Settings – See advanced settings – Privacy and services – Cookies – privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy